Tagan Turbojet 1100w Quad SLI PSU
Published: 7th July 2006 | Source: Tagan | Price: |
The following information has been taken from the Tagan specification PDF available here.
* Perfect output voltage stability guaranteed by our DualTransformer Technology (DTT) even at the highest powerconsumption
* Four separate 6-pin cables for PCI Express graphic cards witha special EMI shielding for high-current requirements of graphic cards – both today’s generations and into the future
* Compatible with Intel EPS12V 2.9 and downwards
* Universal support for various motherboards because of 20+4 pin motherboard supply connector as well as 4 pin and 8 pin +12 Vconnectors for 20, 20+4, 24+4, and 24+8 supply configurations.
* Combo-S2M adapter for supplying all types of hard drives
* 110-240 VAC supply voltage input for using in all countriesin the world
* 36 months warranty with free phone support
* Efficiency better than 80% and directive 2002/95/EC conformity for a better environment friendliness
The Tagan Turbojet 1100w has an even distribution of 20a over each of its 12v rails which is more than enough power for the highest end Quad SLI systems. We can also see that Tagan have implemented a fan speed controller to reduce noise levels when the PSU is idle or under light load.