QPAD 8K Gaming Mouse Review
QPAD are probably most famous around here for their slew of gaming keyboards, the MK series. Combining excellent selection of parts with their own design flair and wrapped up in an affordable package, they provided an alternative to the big brands that we're all so used to.
If you have a keyboard then it's nice to partner it with an equivalent mouse, which neatly brings us on to today's review, the QPAD 8K Laser mouse.
Sitting at the top of the QPAD range it combines all of the high-end features that we expect to find from our gaming mice, whilst retaining the freedom for QPAD to apply their flourishes to it. Without further ado let's discover what those high-end features are.
It's almost impossible to find a high DPI gaming mouse that doesn't base itself around the Avago 9800 sensor and Omron switches, and the 8K is no different. Added to that is an ARM processor, multi colour lighting and easy profile switching.
• Right handed, Ergonomic, five-finger grip.
• Advanced Laser sensor for optimized tracking performance.
• High quality Omron main switches with a distinct mechanical feedback (Lifetime: 20 Million)
• Advanced 32bit ARM M3 72Mhz processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance
• Highly intuitive software
• Seven programmable buttons
• 16.8 million possible color variations via RGB LED lights
• Carry bag for transport
• Advanced macro recording
• Low, medium or high on the fly sensitivity switches
• Ruberized soft touch surface
• QPAD Glidz mouse feets are pre-mounted
• Plug & Play for easy installation
• 128kb on board memory to store your settings
• Gold plated USB connectors
• 2 meter braided cable
• Several color modes such as wave, puls, rainbow flow, constant.
• Energy saving mode