Forza Horizon 3 PC Performance Review
Published: 28th September 2016 | Source: OC3D | Price: |
Forza Horizon 3 can be controlled using GamePads, keyboard and mouse as well as steering wheels, all of which have rebindable controls. This is fantastic for a PC game, allowing players to effectively use whatever control method they wish, giving them an unparalleled level of choice.
Below is a list of Steering wheels that are officially supported by Forza Horizon 3, with the game supporting the same collection of wheels as the free to play game Forza Motorsport 6: Apex. We recommend that those using a different wheel test their hardware on Forza: Apex before they try Forza Horizon 3.
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel