Thermaltake Xaser VI Super Tower Chassis
Published: 26th November 2007 | Source: Thermaltake | Price: US$274.00 |
The Xaser VI Super Tower chassis packaging is quite simple and unimposing to say the least. Featuring an image of the chassis on the front and rear of the box, along with the chassis's features and multi-lingual links on the reverse side.
It took me near on 10 minutes to extricate the chassis from its box. The cardboard and polystyrene padding works a treat, and offers extremely good protection from even the most incompetent of couriers.
The Xaser VI Super Tower chassis is also protected even further by the inclusion of an anti-scratch material liner bag. This is a nice addition, and one that other chassis manufacturers could do well to learn from. When I purchased my Silverstone TJ-07 earlier this year, it didn't even come with the liner bag...and that's on a case that costs around AUS$460. Nice touch Thermaltake.
* Keys for lockable side panel
* Soft cleaning cloth
* Motherboard standoffs and screws
* HDD clips
* Floppy disk drive cage (5.25" to 3.5" adaptor)
* Floppy disk drive plastic face-plate
* Singular clear wire ties and bundle ties
* Rubber grommets for water-cooling tubing
* 1 x Thermaltake TT1425 140mm fan
* 1 x 5.25" plastic accessories drawer.
Now let's head over the page to see what you've all been waiting for...the Xaser VI Super Tower chassis, up close and personal.