Cooler Master Cosmos S Case
The Cooler Master Cosmos S is without doubt one of the most well thought out cases I have ever encountered. From small things like the easily removable fan filters and quick-release doors, to the ability to install a monstrous triple 120mm radiator in the top of the case with no modifications needed, the Cooler Master Cosmos S has it all.
Normally I'm not a fan of the 'pre-modified' look, but Cooler Master have managed to make a totally unique case that is simply gorgeous. Sure there's still some plastic lurking in certain parts of the case's construction, but such a good job has been done with the styling, it would almost be a shame if it wasn't there.
While the original Cosmos 1000 has always been very popular, the Cosmos S takes things to a whole new level, improving in almost every area that its predecessor lacked. These improvements do however come at a price. With a retail price of £152. 69 over at WaterCoolingUK
the Cosmos S is certainly not cheap, but do I personally think it's worth it? Yes, every penny.
• All-Aluminium frame and side panels.
• Full support for a triple 120mm radiator.
• Masses of space, with no obstructions.
• Ability to install radiator externally.
• Ten 5.25" bays - plenty of room for expansion.
• Touch sensitive switches.
• Easily removable dust filters.
• Effortless installation with no cut fingers!
• Design of the case may not appeal to everyone.
• Maybe a little too much plastic still.
• Cooler Master want it back!
Thanks to Cooler Master
for making this review possible. Discuss the review in our forums
Most Recent Comments