AquaXtreme MP-05 Pro Water Block
Published: 19th September 2006 | Source: AquaXtreme | Price: |
The following information has been taken directly from CoolTechnica's website:
• The inlet is located directly above the CPU die area for flow-impingement action to create very high levels of turbulence.
• The new and improved Copper 110 base plate of the MP-05 Pro Limited Edition features 432 Micro Pins covering the CPU die area. This design maximizes the surface area exposed to coolant while improving turbulence where it's most needed.
• MP-05 Pro Limited Edition CPU Water Block comes with N02 X REV.2 Nozzle accelerator mid plate made out of Clear Polycarbonate or Black Acetal (Delrin).
• Outstanding performance with only two barbed fittings.
• MP-05 Pro Limited Edition CPU Water Block comes with 1/2" High-Flow inlet and outlet barbed fittings by default.
• S/S 304 Universal Socket Mounting Adapter is compatible with most modern motherboards featuring mounting holes around the socket area.
The Universal AquaXtreme™ MP-05 Pro Limited Edition comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for the following CPU sockets:
• Socket 462 (AMD Socket A) via the 4-holes through the motherboard method. Important Note: AMD 462 Socket lug mounting is not supported.
• Socket 423 (Intel Willamette P4), Socket 603/604 (Intel Xeon) via the 4-holes through the motherboard
• Socket 478 (Intel Northwood P4/EE) via the 4-holes through the motherboard by removing the black plastic heatsink retention frame.
• Socket 754/939/940 (all AMD Athlon64 series) via the 2-holes screwing into the socket back-plate method
• Socket 775 (Intel Socket T Prescott-style LGA) via the 4-holes through the motherboard method
From the top down we have:
• Universal Mounting Hardware.
• 9/16-18 straight threaded inlet and outlet ports for High-Flow barbed fittings with O-Rings.
• Black Acetal (Delrin) Top.
• N02 X Accelerator Nozzle Mid Plate made out of clear polycarbonate or black delrin.
• High-precision CNC machined Copper 110 Base Plate featuring 432 Micro pins and fine channels.