AMD Ryzen 5 & 7 CPU Cooler Round Up
Published: 25th April 2017 | Source: OC3D Internal testing | Price: |
Corsair H115i V2
The H115i V2 is the bigger brother of Corsair's popular H100i, coming with a 280mm radiator and two large 140mm fans. This cooler is designed for heavy overclocking, easily cooling overclocked X99 CPUs and keeping quiet under load while doing so.
- Large 280mm radiator: more cooling capacity for cases which have 280mm radiator mounts
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP140L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP140L High Torque 140mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Corsair's H115i V2 is compatible with AMD's AM4 socket, but the cooler will require an AM4 mounting bracket. This is available from Corsair for free for a limited time, though the company does allow users to purchase this bracket for £4.
You can fin out more about the AM4 compatibility of Corsair's CPU coolers here.