AMD Ryzen 5 & 7 CPU Cooler Round Up
Published: 25th April 2017 | Source: OC3D Internal testing | Price: |
Corsair H100i V2
The Corsair H100i is easily one of the most popular AIO liquid coolers on the market, bringing system builders an easy to use 240mm liquid cooling unit that is designed for CPU overclocking and quiet operation.
- Radiator dimensions: 276mm x 125mm x 30mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP120L High Torque 120mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
Corsair's H100i V2 is compatible with AMD's AM4 socket, but the cooler will require an AM4 mounting bracket. This is available from Corsair for free for a limited time, though the company does allow users to purchase this bracket for £4.
You can fin out more about the AM4 compatibility of Corsair's CPU coolers here.