Cooler Master GeminII SF524
Cooler Master are expanding their range of CPU coolers in the UK today with the release of their new Cooler Master GeminII SF524, below are its specifications, prices are to be around a reasonable £35.00.
- CPU Socket * Intel Socket LGA1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 775 AMD Socket FM1/ AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
- Dimensions 144 x 144 x 105 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 4.1 in)
- Heat Sink Dimensions 144 x 144 x 78 mm (5.7 x 5.7 x 3.1 in)
- Heat Sink Material Copper base / Aluminum fins / 5 Heat pipes
- Heat Sink Weight 490g (1.08 lb)
- Fan Dimension 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in)
- Fan Speed 1,300 RPM ±10% (900RPM with silent mode adapter)
- Fan Airflow 52.6 CFM ±10% (36.4 # 900 RPM)
- Fan Air Pressure 1.14 mm H2O ±10% (0.55mm H2O @900RPM)
- Fan Life Expectancy 40,000hrs
- Bearing Type Long Life Sleeve
- Connector 3-Pin
- Noise Level 22.5 dBA
- Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Rated Current 0.1A **
- Input Power 1.2W
- Fan Weight 102g (0.23 lb)
The cooler comes with a 120mm fan, with space for a 140mm fan, the 90 degree angle alows for decent airflow over PWM's and crucial componants around the CPU socket, including your memory. It has 5, 6mm thick copper heatpipes to remove heat from the CPU efficiently, and distribute it to the aluminium fans.
Looks like some decent specifications, and should have enough clearance for reasonable height ram and it looks like it could be a decent cooler, well, only time will tell...
Discuss in our Forums