'

Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer

The Deluxe Edition will include a free 'Buddy Pass'

Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer

Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this Summer

Bethesda Softworks has confirmed that Wolfenstein: Youngblood will release this summer on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, offering a co-op Nazi-hunting experience where players assume to role of one on BJ Blazkowicz's daughters. 

The first person shooter will be based in alternative universe 1980s Paris and is currently under development by Machine Games, the developers behind Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and Arkane Studios Lyon, the developer behind Dishonored. 

While the game is designed to be played in co-op, the title is playable with an online buddy or as a single player experience with an AI partner. The deluxe edition of the game will ship with a free "Buddy Pass" which will enable a friend to download the game and play it with you for free.   

Right now the game's release date is set for July 26th, and Bethesda plans to release the PC version game on Steam and via their dedicated game launcher Bethesda.net.

    Welcome to the 1980s. BJ Blazkowicz is missing. His last-known whereabouts: Nazi-occupied Paris. The only ones who can find him are his twin daughters, Jess and Soph Blazkowicz—and no Nazi scum are gonna stand in their way.

Liberate Paris from the Nazi threat as you search for your father in the first open-ended co-op adventure in the series, either with a friend or an AI companion. Wolfenstein: Youngblood releases on July 26, 2019 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

With the Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition you’ll receive the Buddy Pass so you can invite a friend to join the Reich-stomping fun—even if they don’t own the game! The Deluxe Edition also includes the Cyborg Skin Pack, decking out the Blazkowicz sisters in titanium allow versions of their Power Suits, guns, combat knives, and hatchets.



Expect Wolfenstein: Youngblood to be detailed further at E3 2019. 

You can join the discussion on Wolfenstein: Youngblood on the OC3D Forums

«Prev 1 Next»

Most Recent Comments

27-03-2019, 20:16:04

MacLeod
I hope this isn't as bad as the last one. I've been playing Wolfenstein games since 1982 and have loved them all except for the last one. It was so depressing and over the top gross that I stopped playing maybe halfway through.Quote

27-03-2019, 20:46:16

NeverBackDown
I played 10 minutes of the new one. I bought the previous game to get into the whole Wolfenstein series and by the end hated my life playing it. Probably should have refunded it instead of ignoring it in my library... Oh well
Not the series for me. Though I did like the gameplay.Quote

28-03-2019, 00:38:20

MacLeod
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
I played 10 minutes of the new one. I bought the previous game to get into the whole Wolfenstein series and by the end hated my life playing it. Probably should have refunded it instead of ignoring it in my library... Oh well
Not the series for me. Though I did like the gameplay.
The New Order was pretty good. It was dark too but not so much that you needed therapy by the end of it. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my favorite though but it's pretty dated now. The atmosphere was great in that one. Wolfenstein wasn't ground breaking or anything but it was a good story with great combat and was a lot of fun. I've played it through a few times.

Wolfenstein has always been kinda campy and fun. For the life of me I can't understand why they thought it was a good idea to turn the new games into the video game version of Hostel or Saw.Quote

28-03-2019, 03:18:36

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
For the life of me I can't understand why they thought it was a good idea to turn the new games into the video game version of Hostel or Saw.
To call this a LITTLE exaggerated would be an understatement I only played the new order and found it very funny, gory and entertaining.


I just hope this is PROPER co-op where both players have to work together and sometimes separate to help the other continue. Like Gears of War and A Way Out. Not like Far Cry....Quote

28-03-2019, 07:09:34

Arne Saknussemm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
The New Order was pretty good. It was dark too but not so much that you needed therapy by the end of it. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was my favorite though but it's pretty dated now. The atmosphere was great in that one. Wolfenstein wasn't ground breaking or anything but it was a good story with great combat and was a lot of fun. I've played it through a few times.

Wolfenstein has always been kinda campy and fun. For the life of me I can't understand why they thought it was a good idea to turn the new games into the video game version of Hostel or Saw.
Agree 100%Quote
Reply
x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.