Nvidia's latest drivers are ready for Microsoft Flight Sim, Shadowlands, Troy and Pro Skater 1 + 2
Nvidia's ready for this month's games
Published: 17th August 2020 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia's latest drivers are ready for Microsoft Flight Sim, World of Warcraft Shadowlands, A Total War Saga: Troy and Pro Skater 1 + 2
Within their driver release article, Nvidia has confirmed that World of Warcraft Shadowlands will support ray-traced visual effects, and has confirmed that their drivers will be ready to support these new features when they release on PC. Nvidia has also worked hard to add support for eight new G-Sync Compatible displays, all of which support refresh rates of over 150FPS.
GeForce Game Ready Driver
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Microsoft Flight Simulator
This new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Microsoft Flight Simulator. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands pre-patch on the public test realm as well as for A Total War Saga: TROY and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 452.06
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardwareaccelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs. 
- [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
- [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps. 
- [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator. 
- Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin's Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. 
- The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid. 
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled. 
- Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor. 
- [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off 
Open Issues in Version 452.06 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 452.06 WHQL of the Release 450 driver has open issues and
enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not
fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly
investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular
Windows 7 Issues
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display
settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2]: With SLI enabled, the game may crash with ERR_GFX_STATE
error pointing to nvlddmkm.sys after pressing [Alt]+[Tab].
- [SLI][G-SYNC][Red Dead Redemption 2 Vulkan]: With SLI + G-SYNC enabled, the games
display corruption and a blank screen.
- [SLI][World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: Character images may flicker when SLI is enabled.
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When run at frame rates greater than 60 FPS with high
display settings, moving characters display minute twitching/stuttering. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is
enabled from in-game settings. 
- [VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. 
- [Call of Duty - Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may randomly show large frame rate drop with ray
tracing enabled 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks.
- [Fortnite]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when playing the game at 4K
To work around, set the resolution to lower than 4k.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable.
- Video playback on the secondary display lags/freezes while playing a game on the primary display if Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- Nvidia has added support for the following G-Sync Compatible displays.
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
452.06 WHQL Download Links