'

2K's Game Together Bundle offers PC users tonnes of gaming value

16 games for £16

2K's Game Together Bundle offers gamers tonnes of gaming value

2K's Game Together Bundle offers PC users tonnes of gaming value

For the next two weeks, Humble, in collaboration with 2K Games is offering PC gamers up to 16 games for £16, many of which feature multiplayer elements.

2K Games, the creator of this bundle, is taking no cut from this bundle's revenue, opting instead to give its share to the International Medical Corps. This means that 80% of this bundle's proceeds will go to the International Medical Corp by default, with the remaining 20% will go the Humble. Purchasers of this bundle can choose where their money goes using sliders on Humble's website. 

Below is what 2K Games has to say about its "Game Together" bundle. 
 

Gather the gang for a night of gaming. 

2K's got a bundle of games for you to play with your friends! Take to the court in NBA 2K20, defend yourself against an alien invasion in XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete, or share the loot in Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Then return to Rapture and Columbia in BioShock: The Collection, step inside the ring in WWE 2K20, and much more! Best of all, your purchase supports the International Medical Corps.    

Below is whats available in each of the Humble 2K Game Together's Bundle's tiers. 

Pay £1

- The Darkness II
- Sid Meier's Pirates!
- Carnival Games VR
- Spec Ops: The Line

Pay more than Average £8.37

- The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
- Bioshock: The Collection (1,2, Infinite and all DLC)
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2

Pay £16

- NBA 2K20
- WWE 2K20
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

 

2K's Game Together Bundle offers gamers tonnes of gaming value  

PC gamers can purchase the 2K's Game Together Bundle here

You can join the discussion on 2K's Game Together Bundle on the OC3D Forums

«Prev 1 Next»

Most Recent Comments

x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.