Introducing Fractal EDISON M modular PSUs!
Published: 9th October 2014 | Source: Fractal Design |
Introducing Fractal EDISON M semi-modular PSUs!
Fractal Design is proud to announce the NEW semi-modular PSU family, Edison M, available in a variety of wattage levels.
The Fractal Design Edison M series of power supplies feature excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS® Gold efficiency certification.
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
· Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached
· 80PLUS® Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU
· ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the C6 / C7 power states introduced in 4th generation Intel Core CPUs
· DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output
· Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails
· Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors
· Extra-long ATX 12V cable
· Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings
· Full protection suite: Over Power, Over Voltage, Short Circuit, Under Voltage, Over Current and Over Temperature Protection
· Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build
· Available in Black
· Available in different wattages: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W
450W 550W 650W 750W
USD 84.99 94.99 104.99 119.99
GBP 62.99 69.99 77.99 89.99
EUR 79.99 89.99 99.99 109.99
SEK 759 849 949 1079
Join the discussion on the Fractal Design EDISON M modular PSUs on the OC3D Forums.