Nvidia's Geforce 511.23 driver is Game Ready for God of War and adds Nvidia DLDSR support
New game optimisations and new driver-level features
Published: 14th January 2022 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia has released their Geforce 511.23 Game Ready Drivers
Nvidia has just launched their Geforce 511.23 WHQL drivers, adding day-0 game support for God of War, and new updates to deliver stronger support to other recently released, or soon-to-be released titles like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT, and Monster Hunter Rise.
Nvidia's 511.23 drivers also contain support for Nvidia's newly launched RTX 3080 12GB graphics card, and support for new features like DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution), Windows 11 Dynamic Refresh Rate, and CUDA 11.6. Below are the release notes and download links for Nvidia's Geforce 511.23 drivers.
Game Ready for God of War
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for God of War, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and NVIDIA Reflex to minimize latency. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates including Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT, and Monster Hunter Rise.
- Includes support for NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution).
New Features and Other Changes
- Added support for Windows11 Dynamic Refresh Rate.
- Added support for CUDA 11.6.
- The NVIDIA OpenCL driver has added support for new provisional extension specifications released by Khronos.
- Added new OpenCL compiler technology as an opt-in feature.
- What’s New in Release 510
- Added support for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 (12GB) GPU
- Flicker/disappearing text occurs when 12-bit color is used. 
- Random flickering occurs across the top of the screen when using desktop applications. 
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker.
- [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
- To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6]: Geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in gameplay. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. 
If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop. 
- Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition. 
- If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.
Product Compatibility (Desktop graphics cards)
Nvidia RTX 30 series
Geforce RTX 3090, Geforce RTX 3080 Ti, Geforce RTX 3080 (12GB), Geforce RTX 3080 (10GB), Geforce RTX 3070 Ti, Geforce RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060 (and LHR Equivalents)
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080 Super, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060 Super, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
511.23 WHQL Download Links