Nvidia releases their Geforce 416.34 driver for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and SOULCALIBUR VI
Optimised for Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI and GRIP
Published: 12th October 2018 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia releases their Geforce 416.34 driver for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Nvidia has officially released their new Geforce 416.34 driver, which offers "Game Ready" optimisations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI and GRIP while also issuing official support for Windows 10's October 2018 update.
This driver also adds and updates several SLI profiles, impacting games like Battlefield V, Jurassic World: Evolution and Seven: The Days Long Gone. A green screen corruption issue has also been addressed for users of HDR dipslays.
What’s New in Version 416.34 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, SOULCALIBUR VI, and GRIP.
Software Module Versions
• nView - 149.34
• HD Audio Driver - 188.8.131.52
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
• GeForce Experience - 184.108.40.206
• CUDA - 10.0
Fixed Issues and Other Changes
This section summarizes the driver changes previously introduced in Release 415.
- Added support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5)
- NVIDIA Control Panel (3D Settings)
Added clarification that the Triple Buffering setting is intended for OpenGL only.
Application SLI Profiles Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Basingstoke - AFR profile added;
• Battlefield V - AFR re-enabled;
• Divinity: Original Sin II - AFR profile added;
• Immortal: Unchained - AFR profile added;
• Jurassic World Evolution - AFR profile added;
• Phoenix Point - AFR profile added;
• Seven: The Days Long Gone - AFR profile added;
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
• Elder Scrolls: Online - Good
• Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey - Not recommended
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 416.34
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Games launch to a black screen when DSR is enabled. 
- Some games produce red/green/blue shimmering line when played in full-screen mode and with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Surround cannot be enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel when running Edge Browser with Application Guard over vGPU. 
- [PUBG]: Issue with shadows may occur in the game. 
- When HDR is enabled, games show green corruption. 
Open Issues in Version 416.34 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 416.34 WHQL of the Release 415 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
Windows 10 Issues
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Edge Browser with
Application Guard cannot be opened when Surround is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of
audio idle. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple
GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [SLI][HDR][Battlefield 1]: With HDR enabled, the display turns pink after changing
the refresh rate from 144 Hz to 120 Hz using in-game settings. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox.
- [Far Cry 5]: Flickering occurs in the game. 
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
416.34 WHQL Download Links