Nvidia releases their Geforce 384.80 Driver to Fix Watch Dogs 2's crash issues
Nvidia's Geforce 384.80 Driver will fix your Watch Dogs 2 startup issues
Published: 4th July 2017 | Source: Nvidia Geforce |
Nvidia latest Driver will fix your Watch Dog 2 startup issues
With the release of their Geforce 384.76 WHQL driver, Nvidia launched with an issue that prevented Watch Dogs 2 from booting correctly, causing those that play the game to either roll back their drivers to the company's previous release or to simply play a different game until the company released a fix for the issue.
Today Nvidia has launched their new Goforce 384.80 Hotfix driver, which is designed specifically to deal with this issue, coming just in time for the game's new 4-player online Co-op mode, which releases today.
GeForce Hotfix driver version 384.80
This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 384.80 that addresses the following:
- - Fixes Watch Dogs 2 crash on startup
Release Notes for 384.76
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Lawbreakers “Rise Up” Beta.
Game Ready VR
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Spider-man: Homecoming VR.
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added debug option in the Help menu. Selecting this option removes all overclocking performance and power settings.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles: • FIFA 17
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 384.76
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances]: Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page. 
- [3DVision]: CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled.  ? [GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060][Prey (2]: Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay. 
- [Gamestream][DirectX 12 titles]: DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming.  ? [Firefall]: The game does not run. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI][Norton 360]: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode. 
- [Doom 2016][Vulkan API]: Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API. 
- [No Man's Sky][SLI]: Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled. 
- [Windows Store video app]: Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF. 
GeForce 1000 Series:
GeForce GTX Titan Xp, GeForce GTX Titan X, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series:
GeForce GTX Titan X, GeForce 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series:
GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720
GeForce 600 Series:
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
GeForce 500 Series:
GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510
GeForce 400 Series:
GeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420
Windows 8.1/Windows 7: