Nvidia Launches Game Ready Driver for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5 and The Division 2
Three new G-Sync Compatible Displays have also been added to Nvidia's drivers
Published: 5th March 2019 | Source: Nvidia |
Nvidia Launches Game Ready Driver for Apex Legends, DMC 5 and The Division 2
On top of this, Nvidia's new drivers also boast support for three new G-Sync compatible monitors, making 15 displays G-Sync compatible. More information about these displays can be found here.
Below you will find full release notes for Nvidia's newest driver, including known bugs and recent bug fixes.
(Image from Sean Pelletier)
What’s New in Version 419.35 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Apex Legends, Devil May Cry 5, and Tom Clancy's The Division II.
Includes support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
• Devil May Cry 5 - Not Recommended
• Total War: Three Kingdoms - Fair
Software Module Versions
• nView - 149.34
• HD Audio Driver - 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
• GeForce Experience - 18.104.22.168
• CUDA - 10.1
- Added support for CUDA 10.1
- NVIDIA Control Panel Updated to version 8.1.951.0.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 419.35
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [G-SYNC]: With a G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible display connected in clone mode, flashing occurs on games played on the G-SYNC display with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [Apex Legends]: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG error message may appear and then the game crashes.
- [Hitman 2]: Pixelated corruption appears in the game. 
- [Batman: Arkham Origins]: PhysX fog renders incorrectly  ? [GeForce RTX 2080][PhysX][Assassin’s Creed 4 - Black Flag]: Smoke dispersal appears accelerated. 
- Microsoft.Photos.exe randomly crashes. 
- NVDisplay.Container.exe causes high CPU usage. 
Open Issues in Version 419.35 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 419.35 WHQL of the Release 418 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][HDR][Tom Clancy's The division II]: The game screen becomes unresponsive or goes blank when in-game HDR options are toggled. 
- [HDR][Far Cry:New Dawn DirectX 11]: Desktop brightness and color gets overexposed with ALT + TAB when Windows HDR is disabled and in-game HDR is enabled.  To work around, enable both the Windows HDR and the in-game HDR.
- [ARK Survival]: Multiple errors and then blue-screen crash may occur when playing the game. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][Ansel]: Invoking Ansel in the game causes the game to slow down or crash.  ? [Turing][Star Citizen]: The game flickers and then crashes to the desktop. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- Random desktop flicker occurs on some multi-display PCs 
Nvidia RTX 20 series
Geforce RTX 2080 Ti, Geforce RTX 2080, Geforce RTX 2070, Geforce RTX 2060
NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z, Geforce Titan RTX
GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
418.91 WHQL Download Links