AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.3.2 driver is ready for The Last of Us and Resident Evil 4
AMD's GPUs are ready for the latest games
Published: 23rd March 2023 | Source: AMD |
AMD's latest Radeon drivers deliver game optimisations, bug fixes, and new Vulkan extensions
AMD has released their second major GPU driver release of March 2023, delivering game-specific optimisations for The Last of Us Part 1 and Resident Evil 4. Additionally, this new driver offers new bug fixes for Radeon users, and support for a host of new Vulkan API extensions.
Full release notes for this new driver are available below.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake
- The Last of Us Part 1
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here for more information.
- Application crash may be observed while playing UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Application crash may be observed while playing Genshin Impact™ on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6750 XT.
- Corruption may be observed while playing It Takes Two™ on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Connection failure or black screen may be observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting.
- The Performance Tuning Stress Test may intermittently lower GPU usage before test completion.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently resize across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600M.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or situationally become truncated after changing display scaling settings.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video playback using hardware accelerated browsers may appear blurry during upscale on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XT.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Mouse cursor may appear invisible in Citrix Workspace™.
- Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades.
Radeon Product Family Compatibility
Radeon RX 7000 Series Radeon RX 7000M Series Radeon RX 6000 Series Radeon RX 6000M Series Radeon RX Navi 5700/5600 Series Radeon VII Radeon RX 5500 Series RX 5300M (Notebook GPU) Radeon RX Vega Series AMD Radeon Pro Duo Radeon RX 500 Series Graphics AMD Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics
You can join the discussion on AMD Software 23.3.2 driver on the OC3D Forums.