AIDA64 adds Vega 10, Polaris 10/11 and GTX 1080 support
AIDA64 now supports next-gen GPUs
Published: 11th May 2016 | Source: AIDA64 |
AIDA64 beta build adds Vega 10, Polaris 10/11 and GTX 1080 support
AIDA64 Extreme now supports the upcoming Pascal, Polaris, and Vega GPUs. The latest version of the popular benchmarking suite, which was released today, adds preliminary support for Nvidia GTX 1080, AMD Polaris 10, Polaris 11 and Vega 10 cards, as revealed in the changelog.
Version: 5.70.3843 beta (May 11, 2016)
• preliminary GPU information for AMD Polaris 10 (Ellesmere)
• preliminary GPU information for AMD Polaris 11 (Baffin)
• preliminary GPU information for AMD Vega 10 (Greenland)
• preliminary GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (GP104)
• improved memory type detection for AMD GPUs
• Intel Processor Number detection for Pentium D1519
• Intel Processor Number detection for Xeon D-1529, D-1539, D-1559
• extended sensor support for AquaStream Ultimate
• fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7881, 7882, 7883, 7885 (too low Vcore)
Yesterday, rumours surfaced implying that Vega 10's launch has been moved to October, which is a few months quicker than expected. Third-party support for Vega 10 obviously doesn't confirm these rumours, but it's still very interesting. Meanwhile, the GTX 1080 is set to launch May 27, while Polaris is expected to be released around mid-June.
The new beta build of AIDA64 can be downloaded here.