Silverstone Zeus 750w ST75ZF Quad Rail PSU
Published: 10th May 2006 | Source: Silverstone | Price: |
The following specification has been taken in most part from Silverstone's website:
- Quad +12V rail for superior performance
- Dual PCI-E 6pin connectors (SLI & CrossFire ready)
- Industrial class components
- Support for ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS12V
- Active PFC
- Efficiency greater than 80% (max. 86%)
The following image is taken of the +12v rail layout insert included with the Power Supply:
As we can see, Priority is given to CPU1, CPU2 and VGA1, VGA2. VGA3 and VGA4 share their power with the molex connectors, which under most circumstances shouldn't cause any problems - but it really depends on how many high power consumption devices you are planning on running from the molex connectors (12v water pumps for example).
With the +12v4 rail peaking at 22a, this should be enough to power the latest generation of ATI cards (x1900xtx) even when used in crossfire mode.