Silverstone Zeus 560w ST56ZF ATX PSU
Published: 7th June 2006 | Source: Silverstone | Price: |Specification
The following specification has been taken directly from Silverstone's Website.
- Powerful single +12V rail (38A) for special performance requirements
- Dual PCI-E 6pin connector (NVIDIA SLI Certified)
- Four Serial ATA connectors
- Industrial class components
- Support for ATX 12V & EPS 12V
- Active PFC
Most notable of the specifications, is the fact that the ST56ZF only has a single +12v rail rated at 38a which is quite rare in modern day power supplies.
However, many people do prefer single railed PSU's as it aliviates some of the problems raised when using high-end graphics cards. The problems generally appear when users attempt to use their multi-railed PSU's in a SLI / Corssfire configuration, only to find out that the rail assigned to providing PCI-E power is simply not able to cope.