OCZ GameXStream 850w ATX PSU
Published: 17th November 2006 | Source: OCZ | Price: |Specifications
The following specifications have been shamelessly copied from OCZ's website:
"The SLI-Ready GameXStream 600/700/850w Watt power supplies are designed specifically for the demanding computing environments of PC Enthusiasts, Power Users, and Gamers. As more and more gamers take advantage of the gaming benefits offered by multi-GPU technology the need for improved power supply solutions increases greatly.
The GameXStream features high-quality components to ensure your PC’s vital hardware is supplied with clean, stable and reliable power without compromising effectiveness. ...."
• 600W, 700W & 850w Configurations
• NVIDIA® SLI™-Ready
• OCZ PowerWhisper™ Technology
• Internal 120mm fan
• 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s exclusive PowerSwap™ replacement program.
• 150 x 140 x 86mm
• ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
• OCZ ConnectAll™ universal connectors:
°° 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
°° 1 x 4-pin/8-pin CPU (supports double CPUs/supplies stable voltage)
°° 2 x PCI-E 6 x 4-pin peripheral
°° 2 x 4-pin floppy
°° 6 x S-ATA
• High efficiency 80% @ 115V (Typical load) 83% @ 230V (Typical load)
• Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
• Active PFC • MTBF:100,000 hours
• 100~240Vac 10-5A 50/60Hz
• Rail output (Maximum ratings are shown):
What I found most strange about the GameXStream's specifications was both OCZ's website and the PSU packaging listed each of the units +12v rails at 18 amps. However, as you will see on the next page the specification sticker on the actual unit rates these rails at 20 amps each.