OCZ GameXStream 700w ATX PSU
Published: 14th September 2006 | Source: OCZ | Price: |Introduction
The following specifications have been shamelessly copied from OCZ's website:
"The SLI-Ready GameXStream 600/700 Watt power supplies are designed specifically for the demanding computing environments of PC Enthusiasts, Power Users, and Gamers.
As more and more gamers take advantage of the gaming benefits offered by multi-GPU technology the need for improved power supply solutions increases greatly. The GameXStream features high-quality components to ensure your PC’s vital hardware is supplied with clean, stable and reliable power without compromising effectiveness. ...."
• 600W and 700W Configurations
• NVIDIA® SLI™-Ready
• OCZ PowerWhisper™ Technology
• Internal 120mm fan
• 3 year warranty backed by OCZ’s exclusive PowerSwap™ replacement program.
• 150 x 140 x 86mm
• ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
• OCZ ConnectAll™ universal connectors:
° 1 x 20+4Pin ATX
° 1 x 4-pin/8-pin CPU (supports double CPUs/supplies stable voltage)
° 2 x PCI-E 6 x 4-pin peripheral
° 2 x 4-pin floppy
° 6 x S-ATA
• High efficiency 80% @ 115V (Typical load) 83% @ 230V (Typical load)
• Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
• Active PFC
• MTBF:100,000 hours
• 100~240Vac 10-5A 50/60Hz
• Rail output (Maximum ratings are shown):
As you can see from above, OCZ have listed the peak outputs of each of the rails in their specifications. Whilst this is acceptable and something also seen on many other power supply manufacturers specifications, it would be nice to also see the sustained power output specifications.