FSP Epsilon 700w ATX PSU
Published: 29th June 2006 | Source: FSP | Price: |Specification
The following information has been taken directly from FSP's website:
- Supports the latest Intel ATX 2.0 standard. Improve the System Compatibility
- NVIDIA SLI Certified
- Dual Channel PCI-Express
- Supports the latest AMD 64 CPU
- Conforms to WEEE & RoHS Environmental Directives in Europe
- Extremely low noise design, providing consumers with a quiet, good operating environment
- Ultra high power of 700W, providing the super player enough power to ensure a stable system
- Over voltage protection, over current protection, and short circuit protection can protect each part of the computer.
- High quality blue cover coating
- 12 cm light blue fan, enhancing heat dissipation and reaching the minimum noise requirement
- Neat and tight mesh sleeving improves the ventilation.
- Smart Housing easy plugable D-type connector design.
- Honeycombed cooling vents on the case reduce noise and improve the heat dissipation and air flow.
- AC Full Range Input is applicable throughout the world.
- High efficiency and power saving design >85%
- Independent 4 Channel 12V Input design. Provides stable power.
- 0.99 Active PFC. Improves the rate of power utilization.
- 20+4Pin Connector designing compatible to all motherboards in the market.
- 4+4Pin Connector design, complying with the requirement of CPU for ATX or EPS system
- S-ATA Connector design which supplies high transfer S-ATA interface products with stable power
- 2 Channel PCI-E Connector with nVIDIA dual graphic card support
- 8 Pin 12V which supports double CPUs and supplies stable voltage.
- MTBF:100,000 hours
Certainly an extensive list of features provided by the FSP power supply with some impressive efficiency and power output figures too. I'm not quite sure what a "Super Player" is though!