Etasis ET750 750w Quad-SLI PSU
Published: 24th November 2006 | Source: Etasis | Price: |Conclusion
The ET750 is a great PSU from a great manufacturer that's just making its debut into the home-user market here in the UK. Built on over 10 years of PSU manufacturing know-how the Etasis ET750 is a rock solid unit, with ultra-stable voltages to match.
It's clear to see that Etasis have also put a lot of consideration into the aesthetic appeal of the unit, adopting for a silver paint job along with twisted Molex/SATA cables and professionally meshed motherboard and PCI-E cables.
For a unit with an 80mm fan, the ET750 manages to keep noise levels at reasonable levels. Maybe not the ideal companion for a silent PC build, but not enough to annoy during an intense game of F.E.A.R.
The ET750 currently has limited availability here in the UK, but can be purchased from the following retailers:
Don't forget that if you are an OC3D forum member, you can get free shipping at Specialtech.
• Excellent stability on all rails.
• High efficiency of 81.7%.
• Fully Quad-SLI capable.
• Twisted cables for EMI shielding.
• Professional sleeving on motherboard/PCI-E cables.
• TONS of Molex & SATA connectors.
• No compatibility with 20-Pin ATX motherboards.
• 80mm fan makes unit slightly noisy under full load.
Thanks to Etasis for providing this unit for review.
Discuss this review in our forums.