Coolermaster iGreen Power 430w
Published: 23rd July 2006 | Source: Coolermaster | Price: |Specification
The following information has been taken directly from Coolermaster's website:
Cooler Master's power supply has been praised highly of its high efficiency and stability. In the year of 2006, Cooler Master will launch a new series of power supply iGreen Power 430W/500W/600W.
iGreen Power is the world first power supply which achieves 85% efficiency through Double Forward Switching Circuit Technology. This intelligent circuit configuration stabilizes your running system without costing you a fortune.
While staying true to our original mission to provide the best products, Cooler Master is responding to the environmental concern around our globe. We make this iGreen environmental friendly - it has met the Energy Star and Blue Angel requirements.
1. Intelligent Circuit Configuration
* No.1 "Double Forward Switching Circuit" Technology for 85% Efficiency
* Intelligent circuit configuration for higher stability and reliability
* Super silent operation with intelligent fan speed controller
2. Green Power Product
* Green power design to meet “Energy Star” and “Blue Angel” requirements for energy and money saving
* RoHS Compliance
3. High Performance
* Compliance with the newest Intel® standard ATX 12V V 2.2
* With 5Vsb increasing from 2A to 3A, it could support up to 8~10pcs USB devices.
* 120mm dual ball bearing fan makes superb heat dissipation at low noise (17dBA)
* Sleeved Cables for neat management and airflow improvement.
4. High Reliability
* Life expectancy: MTBF > 400,000 hours
* Passing Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Over-Loading, and
* Short Circuit Protection
* Passing 100% burn-in, hi-pot & ATE tested
5. Worry Free While you work or play
* Power Failure Detector will light up when Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage, Over-Temperature,
* Over-Current, Over-Loading, and Short circuit occur.
* PCI-e connector with bead core protection to minimize EMI for reducing noises.
For a 430w PSU the iGreen has some very impressive rails. I'm also very impressed with the way that Coolermaster has 'truthfully' marketed this power supply's output by stating the units continuous output alongside its peak (max) output.
Coolermaster have also invested a lot of time in making sure that this power supply is efficient. As a result of this, the unit has obtained both Green Star and Blue Angel certification, which in essence means that the unit is certified to run for at least 400,000 hours before failure (wow) whilst also maintaining high efficiency levels.