Antec NeoHE Modular 550w PSU
Published: 1st May 2006 | Source: Antec UK | Price: |Specification
Taken from Antec's Website:
* Highly efficient (up to 85%), one super-silent 80mm fan keeps Neo HE cool; less than 18dBA noise level
* Advanced Cable Management System improves internal airflow and reduces system clutter by allowing you to use only the cables you need.
* Universal Input with Active PFC: Use anywhere in the world without worrying about input voltages; Active PFC improves voltage stability and delivers environmentally-friendlier power.
* Dedicated Power Circuitry: Delivers safer, more reliable output to your system’s delicate components. Includes dedicated voltage outputs, triple +12V output circuits, voltage feedback circuitry, and tighter ±3% regulation for improved system stability.
* ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliant; backward compatible with all ATX12V v2.01 systems. Special 4+4 pin connector allows multi standard compatibility
* Three +12V output circuits provide maximum stable power for the CPU independently of the other peripherals.
* Accurate power rating allows Neo HE to deliver its full rated power, 24 hours a day rated at 50ºC.
* Low-speed 80mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation by varying fan speed in response to load and conditions.
* SATA connectors for your Serial ATA drives.
* Industrial grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits (SCP), under voltage protection (UVP), power overloads (OPP), excessive current (OCP) and excessive voltages (OVP).
* Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
* MTBF: 80,000 hours
* Size: 15cm (W) x 8,6cm (H) x 15cm (D)
With a total of 54a spread across 3 +12v rails, this should be an excellent unit for high end, power hungry systems.