CellShock PC2-9200 (DDR2-1150) 2GB Kit
Published: 8th August 2007 | Source: CellShock | Price: |
CellShock have done it once again. The PC2-9200 modules build on the success of the recently reviewed PC2-6400 kit by guaranteeing a stock speed of 1150mhz along with a new sexy red finish to the heatspreaders. In addition to this, the modules sported a decent a 18% overclock up to 1240mhz and the ability to remain stable at extremely tight timings of 3-3-3-6 when running at DDR2-800.
Priced at just under £160, the CellShock PC2-9200 kit is cheaper than a lot of the competition. With this in mind, and the excellent build quality of the kit, I have no reservations in awarding the CellShock PC2-9200 both 'Editors Choice' and 'Value for Money' awards.
• Overclocks all the way up to 620mhz (DDR2-1240).
• Able to tighten timings down to 3-3-3-6 at DDR2-800.
• High quality, sexy red heatspreaders.
• Thermal paste (not pads) used to transfer heat to heatspreaders.
• Excellent pricing for such a good kit.
• Only a 5yr warranty, where most manufacturers provide lifetime.
• Not a sausage.