Palit GTX780 Ti Jetstream Review

BioShock Infinite

Palit GTX780Ti Jetstream Review

BioShock Infinite

Guess what boys and girls, the stock results on the Palit Jetstream are a big improvement upon the reference nVidia card, but the overclock is a shade worse off thanks to the slightly reduced memory overclock.

 

«Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next»

Most Recent Comments

06-12-2013, 05:50:26

tinytomlogan
http://www.overclock3d.net/gfx/artic...132443312l.JPG

Our first GTX780Ti with a non-reference cooler comes from Palit. Does this extra cooling unleash even more performance?

Continue Reading

06-12-2013, 07:33:15

T3chwarri0r
You may need a 4K-Res. Display for the next Generation of Graphics Cards to see if they can handle the next step of evolution ;-) ^^ :-D

06-12-2013, 07:47:55

tinytomlogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3chwarri0r View Post
You may need a 4K-Res. Display for the next Generation of Graphics Cards to see if they can handle the next step of evolution ;-) ^^ :-D
Thats a way off in our eyes both for us and the consumer matey

06-12-2013, 07:50:13

ShaunB-91
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
Thats a way off in our eyes both for us and the consumer matey
Yeah like I can afford 4K, I wish. There will only be like 1% of these forums that get 4K in the next year.

06-12-2013, 07:53:27

Excalabur50
I wouldn't mind winning $4K LOL

06-12-2013, 07:56:51

ShaunB-91
Hmm just reading through this review,

You're getting over 60 fps with a 7970 at 1080, why am I only getting 21 at 1080 on my build? (Arkham Origins).

06-12-2013, 08:36:33

Watsyerproblem
Good review, 4k is rather pointless from a consumer review standpoint. It's far too pricey for 99.9% of people.

It would only be useful for an overkill3D video and then you need a manufacturer willing to give one away for review.

06-12-2013, 16:29:32

Luscious
Dell should be releasing their UP2414Q stateside Dec 16th. This 24 inch 3840x2160 monitor will be much cheaper than the Asus PQ321. I'll be trying to get my hands on one pending availability.

06-12-2013, 20:17:00

J0s3e
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunB-91 View Post
Hmm just reading through this review,

You're getting over 60 fps with a 7970 at 1080, why am I only getting 21 at 1080 on my build? (Arkham Origins).
That's Arkham City benchmark shown here matey, not Arkham origins..

06-12-2013, 20:42:14

NeverBackDown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious View Post
Dell should be releasing their UP2414Q stateside Dec 16th. This 24 inch 3840x2160 monitor will be much cheaper than the Asus PQ321. I'll be trying to get my hands on one pending availability.
Ya i can bet it will be a 30hz 4k monitor. Also 24inch? Ya doubtfull. 1440p starts at 27inches, don't see how it could be 24.

07-12-2013, 02:13:33

Luscious
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Ya i can bet it will be a 30hz 4k monitor. Also 24inch? Ya doubtfull. 1440p starts at 27inches, don't see how it could be 24.
Specs below:

http://dcse.dell.com/us/en/gen/perip...-up2414q&s=gen

MSRP should be $1399. It runs @60Hz when using DP 1.2 and MST.

08-12-2013, 21:11:11

CommanderJ
I'm pretty certain Palit's own software in Master mode unlocks voltage on this card, yet the reviewer didn't mention that at all. Would be interesting to see if he could OC further when playing with voltage.

09-12-2013, 07:31:54

ShaunB-91
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0s3e View Post
That's Arkham City benchmark shown here matey, not Arkham origins..
Ahh I know, thats why I put it in brackets. Was kind of just throwing out there for suggestions.

10-12-2013, 06:47:25

Terodius
Dell will be releasing its 4K 24 and 28 inch screens with MSRPs of 999-1399 USD soon, which is a much more affordable price point than 3500 USD.
Reply
x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.