Foxconn P67 Rattler Review

SiSoft Sandra

Foxconn P67 Rattler Review and Overclocking

SiSoft Sandra

Processor Arithmetic

Similar to the results we saw in AIDA64, the Rattler performs very well in both scenarios, but hasn't quite got the grunt to really match the cream of the P67 crop.

 

Processor Multimedia

The Multimedia benchmark in Sandra gives us our first pause for thought as, when compared to the previous benchmarks, the Rattler is left a little bit behind both in stock and overclocked trim. It's by no means a hideous result, just not quite pushing the very best as close as it had before.

«Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next»

Most Recent Comments

25-05-2011, 07:31:38

tinytomlogan
Today we take a look at a motherboard from Foxconn, the P67 Rattler. How does it stack up against the competition?



Continue Reading

25-05-2011, 07:57:34

SieB
Not a bad board but overpriced IMHO. The Sabretooth is still the best 150 P67 board.

25-05-2011, 08:11:20

steve30x
I like how far apart the PCI-E slots are. My motherboard supports SLI and CrossfireX , but the slots are so close together that the top GPU gets startved of air.

25-05-2011, 11:57:08

murphy7801
Nice IDE socket lol

25-05-2011, 21:35:59

badtaylorx
just from a aesthetic point of view it looks like a rampage rip-off,,, and a rather cheap one at that

25-05-2011, 22:03:08

Tortuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtaylorx View Post

just from a aesthetic point of view it looks like a rampage rip-off,,, and a rather cheap one at that
Not a bad idea, because I know alot of builders who choose the rampage just for the scheme. I wish I had money to burn like that. Id probably have the assassin by now.

26-05-2011, 10:52:00

murphy7801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post

Not a bad idea, because I know alot of builders who choose the rampage just for the scheme. I wish I had money to burn like that. Id probably have the assassin by now.
I would personally say on the ROG knock off style the asrock fatality board does great job also its a better board though tbh the sabertooth for price to performance its pretty unbeatable. Not to say the asrock board is bad my friend has one has good features for the price.

26-05-2011, 13:16:36

Tortuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy7801 View Post

I would personally say on the ROG knock off style the asrock fatality board does great job also its a better board though tbh the sabertooth for price to performance its pretty unbeatable. Not to say the asrock board is bad my friend has one has good features for the price.
I agree, the Fatality board is pretty good looking if your wanting that sort of theme, without buying a rampage. As you said my money would deffinatley be on the sabertooth if I ever go 1155.

25-07-2011, 19:02:04

Nathlm
What-the exactly the same as my Inferno Katana but less on it!!!
Reply
x

Register for the OC3D Newsletter

Subscribing to the OC3D newsletter will keep you up-to-date on the latest technology reviews, competitions and goings-on at Overclock3D. We won't share your email address with ANYONE, and we will only email you with updates on site news, reviews, and competitions and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.

Simply enter your name and email address into the box below and be sure to click on the links in the confirmation emails that will arrive in your e-mail shortly after to complete the registration.

If you run into any problems, just drop us a message on the forums.