Author: Nicholas Sarpolis (NickS)
Hardware Acquired: Silicon Valley Compucycle & Newegg,com
Directly from the Zalman USA website.
- Dimensions : 96(L) X 96(W) X 30(H)mm
- Weight : 185g
- Base Material : Pure Copper
- Bearing Type : 2-Ball
- Speed : 1,350 ~ 2,400rpm ± 10%
- Noise Level : 18.5 ~ 25.0dB ± 10%
The heatsink comes with many accessories, that justifies the price of this heatsink. Included with the Zalman VF900-Cu, are the following items.
1) Heatsink Assembly (VF900-Cu)
2) Eight RAM Heatsinks
3) Four Nipple
4) Four Fixing Nuts
5) One PVC Washer Plate
6) Four Rubber Rings
7) Four Springs
8) Thermal Grease
9) FAN Controller(FAN MATE 2)
10) Cable for FAN MATE 2
11) Dual-sided Tape(to attach FAN MATE 2)
12) User's Manual - in English and Korean
It even includes the very useful and versitile Fan Mate 2, a $7 item alone. This is better than the usual 5V/12V adapters they give you. The Fan Mate 2 gives you ultimate control, and balance between silence and performance.
Included is also a very thorough manual, some thermal paste, a nice Zalman case badge, and all of the required hardware for proper installation on just about any card on the market.