Titan RTNV TTC-HD90 Hdd Cooler
Specification and a closer look
Taken from titans own website:
- Reduced Temperature Noise Vibration
- Fanless design with high performance aluminium heatsink
- High conductive thermal pad to provide the best effect of heat dissipation and vibration reduction
- Includes surrounded sound insulation and absorption pad
- Stylish design, easy installation, suitable for 3.5” Hard Disk Drives
- Outline Dimension: 146 x 155 x 42 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- High conductive thermal pad ( Upper side ): 130 x 85 x 2 mm
- High conductive thermal pad ( Lower side ): 130 x 85 x 5 mm
- 1CTN(PCS) : 20
- N.W.(KGS) : 15.4
- G.W.(KGS) : 18.7
- MEAS'T(CUFT) : 1.69
A Closer Look
Here we see the unit as a whole. The top of the unit is a spiky affair, sporting the titan logo and the words 'Cool and Silent'.
Inside you see the large, fat heat pads. Currently covered by protective film. The sides are lined with a foam which is designed to not allow the noise of the drive out.
It's a solid product, being made out of only 4 pieces of aluminium. It's covered in fins to maximise its surface area, and therefore (in theory at least) dissipate the heat form the drive faster.
Turn the page to see the installation...
Most Recent Comments