The Lian Li PC-343 is a big case with a big price tag of £220 including vat and then you have to budget in all the accessories which it needs to make it usable. Our review sample carried a price tag of £312.70 inclusive with all the extras which is a huge amount of money to spend. It was stated though that there was plenty of room for extreme cooling, and with the right extras you could get a 360mm and a 240mm radiator in with out any modifications. This has to be a major selling point for any of you not that confident with a Dremel. Even if you did fit a 360mm rad that would still leave you with 9 drive bays to expand in to.
When discussing this we couldn’t help but compare the case to the Mountain Mods Duality. The 343 with the extras is roughly the same price and the same size. The main difference is the layout, the MM can fit 2 Thermochill 120.3’s straight in the front, 2 motherboards and 4 PSU’s. The 343 however is totally tunable, you can buy the exact accessories you need to suit your needs and system requirements. It definitely has the upper hand on the quality side of things as well, the MM is very simple compared to the 343.
This case with the right purchases could be amazing, you just buy the extras you require and build the exact case for your system needs and there isn't many cases out there that can offer this level of personal tuning.
* Light for a case of this size
* 18 drive bays for ultimate expansion
* Wide variety of accessories available to suit any needs
* Modular so has the ability to create the exact case you require
* Roof is easily removable to help with build and maintenance
* Ability for 2 cooling loops with a 240mm and most 360mm radiators with out modifications
* Can not fit HDD caddy right next to GPU
* PSU placement restricts floor space
* Feels flimsy compared to other Lian Li's
* The price
* Needs accessories to be bought at time of purchace to make usable
* Layout restricts you using all of the space available
Thanks to Aqua-PC's
for the review sample. Discuss this review in our forums.