first attempt at a game, called Shattered Horizon
, has left Beta and is now available for pre-odrer, with a decent
offer of 10% off if you pre-order the game before release.
The good news for those of you who have previous bought a Futuremark product, is that you can get a 25% discount on the actual game, along with invitation's to test new level's before they are available to the public.
Having been part of the Shattered Horizon Beta since the first release, I can say that the game is worth taking a look at.
Priced at €19.95 / $19.95 / £14.95, it certainly seems worth an investment as the game is certainly an interesting prospect with a unique control system and (as you would expect), very nice graphics.
Note also that Futuremark have said:
We are also confirming our commitment to dedicated servers and announcing that Shattered Horizon will be supported with free content expansions after launch.
• Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement in this multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
• Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface. Engage your enemies in furious firefights, or ambush them from unexpected angles.
• Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
• Familiar and intuitive FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments while astonishing graphics and advanced lighting effects immerse you in the cold reality of combat in space.
• Available November 4, 2009 exclusively for the PC at the suggested retail price of €19.95 / $19.95 / £14.95 - pre-order now and save 10 percent!