Scythe Unveils New 40mm Fan Page: 1
Scythe Co., Ltd (Tokyo, Japan) announces the silent 4cm fan, Mini Kaze.
Low noise is of course the standard feature of this fan, along with the versatile 2-pin to 3-pin connector that ensures the fan can be put to a multitude of uses. Idea for replacing the default fan attached to chipset, external HDD case or graphics card, this mini fan may well be idea to repace the generally noisy 40mm fans in your system.
• Model Name: Mini Kaze 4cm Silent
• FanModel #: SY124010L
• Manufacturer: Scythe Co., Ltd. Japan
• Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 10mm
• Specifications: 3500rpm / 14.00dBA / 4.11CFM
• Connector: 2-pin (3-pin adaptor included)
• Cable Length: 10cm
• Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
• MTBF: 30,000 hoursMSRP: 4.45 (USD) 6.95 (EURO) excl. VAT
Check out the Official Mini Kaze website .
Does the Mini Kaze look like a great addition to your rig? Discuss your opinions in our forums.