PhysX System Software Update Released Page: 1
Nvidia PhysX Updated
Owners of Nvidia 8/9/GT200 series graphics cards may be interested to know that Nvidia have updated their PhysX system software. Version 8.09.04 is available for immediate download, and weighs in at 49.3MB. The software supports Windows XP/Vista both 32 and 64 bit. Release highlights include:
- Supports for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in several full games and demos today by downloading the GeForce Power Pack.
- Supports AGEIA PhysX processors and software runtimes (no change to PPU driver support).
- Includes the latest PhysX runtimes used in the latest game titles.
- Supports the following NVIDIA PhysX runtime engines: 2.8.1, 2.8.0, 2.7.4, 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.1, 2.7.0, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x and 2.3.x
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.8.0 and 2.8.1 (requires graphics driver v177.81 or later).
- The PhysX control panel can be found in the Windows Start Menu under NVIDIA Corporation.
You can download the updated PhysX system software package from here
. You can also discuss in our forums here