Now you can't complain about that can you? Enjoy DirectX 10
courtesy of Overclock3D!How to Win
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is make a post in the competition thread
on the forum. That's it. All you have to do is post the answer to this question in the competition thread:
Which company host Overclock3D's servers?
Don't know? Here's a hint.
The winner of the competition will be notified on the Forum on Sunday 4th November
Unless you didn't notice above, our competition thread is here!
Good luck!The Boring bit - Rules & Regs
• Only one entry per forum member. Multiple submissions from same/different forum accounts will result in immediate disqualification.
• You must be a registered member of Overclock3D Forums. Registration is free, and can be performed here
• Shipping to most countries is free, however, if you live in a remote part of the world, please check with us if any shipping charges will be incurred.
• Overclock3D moderators, reviewers and any associated parties are exempt from the competition - sorry lads.
• Competition ends Sunday 4th November 2007 at 12pm GMT.
• Normal forum and website terms and conditions
still apply to your entries.
• Overclock3D will pick the winner at random
from the posts in the thread mentioned.
• The decision of the Admin/Mod Team of Overclock3D is final.
• The winners have a week to claim the prize, details of how to do this will be in the post announcing the winner on Sunday 4th November 2007 at 12pm GMT