Nvidia Release 191.07 Drivers Page: 1
Nvidia 191.07 Drivers
Nvidia have just released the latest drivers for their GeForce and ION GPUs, on their website
, with the usual support for multiple operating systems. The usual support for Windows 7, Vista and XP in both 32bit and 64bit flavours. The changes are mainly bug fixes and performance increases for systems that utilize the SLI multi-GPU setup.
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200-series and ION GPUs.
- Adds SLI support for Aion, Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Need for Speed: Shift and more.
- Includes the following key fix: for graphics cards supporting multiple clock states, 3D clocks correctly return to 2D clocks after exiting a 3D application.
- Accelerates performance in several games, such as (comparison between 191.07 and 190.62 drivers, results may vary):
- Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
- Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
- Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
It's not much, but it's useful for those of you out there running SLI setups and are trying to squeeze your FPS to the maximum.