Hiper launches first model of new PSU series: S625 80PLUS Bronze certified Page: 1
Hiper launches first model of new PSU series: S625 80PLUS Bronze certified
Hiper introduces its brand new S Series with the first model: S625. This 625 Watts power supply has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by www.80plus.org. The Hiper S625 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far.
The new S Series will offer a range of highly reliable and stable performing PSUs with the well-known excellent built quality by Hiper. It comes in Gun Metal with a new logo and packaging design. The Hiper S625 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 625W PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 95 / € 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT). The new model has also been approved for NVIDIA SLi and comes with a 3 years RTB warranty.
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified – average efficiency >85%
· Designed for NVIDIA SLI™
· Represents best price/performance ratio
· New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
· Four independent 12V rails.
· Mesh body Patented construction eliminates all hot spots and extends the life of the unit.
· Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 form factor.
· Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
· Active PFC.
· Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
· PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
· Modular-Power-Cord (European model only). Patented
· 20 dB(A) under normal load.
· 3 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper S625 US$ 95 / € 72 / £ 65 (excl. VAT).
Hiper S Series PSU product page
Discuss the new Hiper S Series PSU's in our forum