DFI officially releases its UT X58-T3eH8 motherboard
DFI are well known for producing high quality motherboards that allow the end-user to squeeze the maximum performance out of their system. As Intel's Core i7 processors are now officially available via retail channels, DFI has just announced the release of its first Intel X58 Express based motherboard called the UT X58-T3eH8. Admittedly the layout doesn't appear to have changed a hell of a lot, but why change. The UT X58-T3eH8 doesn’t support Quad-SLI, but it does fully support three-way SLI with an x16, x8, x8 expansion slot configuration. ATI CrossfireX is also supported.
- Intel® X58 with ICH10R; QPI 6.4 GT/s
- LGA 1366 for Intel Core i7
- Volterra Server PWM solution + MLCC (85%~90% power efficiency)
- 6 DDR3 DIMM (max to 24GB) with Tri-channel memory support
- Supports DDR3-800/1066/1333MHz
- 3 PCIe slots for NVIDIA 3-Way SLI (x16, x8, x8) & ATI CrossfireX (x16, x 16, x4)
- Flame Freezer cooling system with one external module (cooper base + sintered heat-pipe + removable NB heatsink)
- Bernstein 7.1 channels audio sub-system (ALC 889)
- Dual Gigabit LAN (Marvell 8052+8053, 15% faster than Realtek IC, 110% faster when Teaming mode enabled
- Genie BIOS Extreme Edition with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
- EZ Clear – Press both Power & Reset buttons to clear CMOS
- SATAII x 8 (6 from ICH10R, 2 from JMicron), USB 2.0×12, 1394×2, IDE×1
Who's up for one when they become readily available?
Discuss the DFI UT X58-T3eH8 Motherboard in our forum