DAEMON Tools Lite v4.35.5 released with SPTD 1.62 Page: 1
DAEMON Tools Lite v4.35.5 released with SPTD 1.62
A new version of the popular drive emulation software DAEMON Tools Lite has been released and it’s got a whole load of new features and fixed bugs….
Here are some of the changes in this version:
- SPTD 1.62;
- Full Windows 7 support;
- Windows Sidebar gadget for easy accessing of general DAEMON Tools Lite features;
- DAEMON Tools Lite Panel was removed;
- GUI redesign and improvement;
- No need of “Run as Administrator” option for the first DAEMON Tools Lite start;
- Revised License pages in Setup;
- Languages updates.
And a list of bugs fixed:
- Problem with image mounting from RAID volumes larger than 2 Tb;
- Some issues with opening image file on mounting;
- Showing Wait Dialog in command line mode;
- Inability to mount *.mdf image without *.mds file;
- Problem with SPTD installation from DAEMON Tools Lite setup in silent mode;
- Some minor bugs.
This is great news for those of you who need to mount disk images without burning them off first, I’m sure a lot of you have been waiting for a Windows 7 release and now you’ve got it. You can download DAEMON Tools Lite here