ATI Release new Catalyst 9.10 Drivers
Well it’s happened again, another month, another driver update from AMD/ATI.
As many of you may know, regularly updating your graphics drivers can improve the performance and stability of your card, while also fixing problems in games and videos. ATI have just released their latest Catalyst 9.10 drivers to the general public, the new drivers include bugfixes and improved features for all Windows versions, including:
• The flickering issue while playing back Blu-Ray DVD H.264/VC-1 content is no longer present
• The DTV (HDMI) Pixel Format settings will now be restored when a HDMI display is hotplugged back after a DVI display is hotplugged
• The "Force maximum performance clocks" option in Catalyst Control Center is now available for the second GPU when two R700 cards are connected.
• GPU acceleration for the Windows 7 Drag and Drop video converting application on Radeon 4000 and 5000 Series Cards.
• Super Sample Anti-Aliasing for the ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
This last new feature should be great news for those of you lucky enough to own one of the new 5800 series cards. According to ATI, “Users can now experience the high level of anti-aliasing image quality using Super Sampling anti-aliasing while maintaining good performance levels.” Sounds good to me, this should just be a taste of things to come!
What are you waiting for? If you’re on the red team, get them here
! You can discuss this further in ourforums