Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.4 Patch Released Page: 1
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.4 Patch Released
Today marked the release of Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's 1.4 patch. This addresses a number of issues as well as adding a seasonal "snow" map to the game.
As usual, all the normal sources for downloading this patch are bogged down with traffic, but have no fear - Overclock3D is here with a super fast mirror
for you all!
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare v1.4 fixes :
* "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
* Improvements to the server browser
* Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
* For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
* In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as"Mod: [mod name]"
* Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
* Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
* Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
* Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
* "fs_game" will be forced to lower case
* Download the file below
* Run the installer and make sure its pointed to the installation folder for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare