Bitfenix today announced their new Chassis, the Shinobi XL.
This monstrously sized chassis should provide ample room for even the biggest motherboards, plenty of airflow for air cooled rigs, and you should be able to squeeze a good rad or two in there, ...here's what Bitfenix have to say:
The BitFenix Design Lab is proud to announce the release of the follow-up to our award winning Shinobi gaming chassis - Shinobi XL. A full tower design with full XL-ATX compatibility, superior water cooling support, and our exclusive BitFenix SuperCharge port.
Check out some of these great features:
- Classic Shinobi Styling – Same sleek modern design of BitFenix Shinobi mid tower
- Superior Watercooling Support – Fits 360mm radiator on top, and 360mm in front or 240mm on bottom
- XL-ATX Compatibility – Fits the latest XL-ATX motherboards with 9 PCI slots
- BitFenix SuperCharge™ Port – Supplies up to 2.5A for charging mobile devices
- Four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports – Two 20-pin internal connectors with included 9-pin header for USB 2.0
- BitFenix FlexCage™ Hard Disk Rack – rotate or remove for ultimate flexibility
- BitFenix Spectre™ Cooling – Two 230mm and one 120mm Spectre™ fan included
- BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment – luxurious matte finish and soft feel
- Hassle-free Installation – Tool-free drive locking mechanisms, rubber grommets and filtered intakes
Discuss in our Forums