No longer 'Power Supply Unit', Meet the 'Payment Saving Unit'.
With more and more hardware maunfacturers entering the PSU market, Arctic Cooling have joined the fray with a new PSU dubbed the 'Payment Saving Unit'. Officially labelled the Fusion 550R, it is claimed that it can save around £100 off your electricity bills every four years and preserves nature by making appreciated use of natural resources, especially energy you can contribute to lower CO2 emissions. That's some spin Arctic have going on there.
• Ultra quiet 80mm PWM fan with low noise impeller
• 550W maximum output power, ATX 2.2
• 82-86% efficiency, 99% PFC
• 80mm ARCTIC F8 Pro fan
• Intelligent fan control (700 – 2,000 RPM)
• Controller for case ventilation
• Over-Power, Over-Voltage, Short Circuit protection
• SLI and Crossfire compatible
The PSU is ATX 2.2 compliant and is standard ATX sized, which will allow for fitting in all ATX PC cases. It has 2x 6pin & 2x8pin PCIe power connectors which will allow for a Crossfire/SLi setup. The new PSU has a recommended retail price of 59,95 € / US$ 94.95.
View the Arctic Cooling's Fusion 550R web page here
Discuss in our forums here