Unreal Tournament 3 Black Update Released
"Steam's version of Unreal Tournament 3 has received a number of new updates containing numerous fixes and improvements to many aspects of the game. "
Published: 5th May 2009 | Source: Steam |
* Disabled wrap for options lists on PC.
* Split out player and bot counts on mixed servers in server browser.
* No longer require double clicking on main menu.
* Fixed problem with vote menu, where list positions and scrollbar get reset after the menu updates
* Fixed issue with 'no password' connection error not asking for a password, when in online play
* Fixed issue with dialog boxes, where button positions are not updated correctly after resolution or message length changes
* Made the Instant Action and Host Game menus properly recover the saved mutator list, when the Mutator menu is not opened.
* Fixed an incorrect call to WorldInfo.TravelFailed, and fixed the 'Incorrect Password' dialog not asking for a password.
* No longer disable achievements for mods that don't contain code (maps and custom characters).
* Fixed issues with weapons respawning with Duel and with WeaponsRespawn mutator.
* Reduced visibility of DM beacons in darkmatch.
* Fixed greed exploit with redeemer.
* Updated russian localization. Thanks Michael Sokolkov.
* Removed os helper workaround for Windows 2003 server, now that we have a better fix.
* Fixed low gore issue with Titans.
* Fix for wrong team shader in rare cases.
* Fixed dropflag command not working. Also fixes a CTF exploit.
* Fixed excessive link beam decals for listen servers.
* Fixed warfare orb not showing up on minimap on second and subsequent rounds on map where teams switch sides.
* Reduced damage to nodes/cores from dead Titan explosion.
* Reduced damage Titans do to nodes/core with weapons.
* Titan melee doesn't knock down spawn protected players.
* Fixed problem where maplist entries contain unwanted whitespace, and move invalid maplist entries to a separate 'BadMaps' list, instead of just deleting them
* Fixed bug where the advertised game was wrong after switching gametypes, but only for the startup gametype
* Fixed bug with password being removed from URL, during non-seamless travel on the same server
* Fixed bug where the current game profiles mutators would be carried over into other gametypes
* Added 'MapReplayLimit' to UTMapList; this overrides the same value in UTMapListManager, unless set to -1
* Added code to trim down the size of server details results when they become too large, fixes problem where servers would not be advertised
* Adjusted vote code to end vote rounds early, when all players have voted, and to switch map immediately instead of respecting the 'EndTimeDelay' and 'RestartWait' settings
* In endgame votes, forcibly extend the first vote round by 16 seconds (i.e. the time it takes for the vote menu to popup)
* Added admin-only buttons to the vote menu, which allow admins to force a winning vote
* Fixed non-seamless travel client timeout disconnects.
* Now consider server "pure" with same rules as achievements (custom maps, characters, and Epic mutators + webadmin allowed).
* Adjusted mutator voting to properly account for mutators in the game profile settings (both added and excluded mutators)
* Fixed problem with cooking with -mod and ModShaderCache
* Fixed map makers unable to cook when using Titan Pack assets. May need to delete GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk from My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC
* Added mutator hook for blocking team changes
* Fixed WAR-Confrontation raptor exploit
* Possible fix for darkmatch memory leak.
* Added refshadercache to patch, so titan content will have shaders compiled.
* Fix for reported rare WAR-Floodgate crash.