Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1.4 Patch Released
"Today marked the release of Call Of Duty: Modern Warefare's 1.4 patch. As usual all the normal servers are busy, so see inside for the OC3D mirror."
Published: 20th December 2007 | Source: OC3D |
* "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
* Improvements to the server browser
* Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
* For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
* In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as"Mod: [mod name]"
* Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
* Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
* Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
* Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
* "fs_game" will be forced to lower case
* Download the file below
* Run the installer and make sure its pointed to the installation folder for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare