OC3D Competition - DirectX 10 Giveaway!
What, where, why, when!
Published: 26th October 2007 | Source: Overclock3D |
What is there to win?
For the Winner there will be an Asus 2600 XT
For the runner-up there will be an Asus 2600 Pro
How to Win
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is make a post in the competition thread on the forum. That's it. All you have to do is post the answer to this question in the competition thread:
Which company host Overclock3D's servers?
Don't know? Here's a hint.
The winner of the competition will be notified on the Forum on Sunday 4th November
Unless you didn't notice above, our competition thread is here!
The Boring bit - Rules & Regs
• Only one entry per forum member. Multiple submissions from same/different forum accounts will result in immediate disqualification.
• You must be a registered member of Overclock3D Forums. Registration is free, and can be performed here.
• Shipping to most countries is free, however, if you live in a remote part of the world, please check with us if any shipping charges will be incurred.
• Overclock3D moderators, reviewers and any associated parties are exempt from the competition - sorry lads.
• Competition ends Sunday 4th November 2007 at 12pm GMT.
• Normal forum and website terms and conditions still apply to your entries.
• Overclock3D will pick the winner at random from the posts in the thread mentioned.
• The decision of the Admin/Mod Team of Overclock3D is final.
• The winners have a week to claim the prize, details of how to do this will be in the post announcing the winner on Sunday 4th November 2007 at 12pm GMT