Win 2GB of ATI Crossfire Certified DDR2 RAM with OCZ and OC3D
"Fancy winning some lush OCZ DDR2 memory certified for use with ATI Crossfire based systems and compatible with all DDR2 platforms? Look no further than this post for more info!"
Published: 15th January 2007 | Source: Overclock3D |15/01/07
Author: James Napier
Win 2GB of PC2-6400 ATI Crossfire Certified DDR2 RAM with OCZ and OC3D
Its not like Overclock3D to let a month pass by without running an amazing competition, and we certainly aren't going to let things slip now that we are in 2007. So what better way to start the new year with an amazing prize from the guys at OCZ Technologies.
If you're not already a member of the Overclock3D forums, now is the perfect time to register so that you can take advantage of this great competition and others that we have lined up in the near future.
What do I have to do to enter?
Yet again it's a no-brainer! All we want you to do is tell us what stock timings the OCZ PC2-6400 ATI Crossfire Certified modules run at. If you've got absolutely no idea, then here's a little clue to get you on your way!
Once you've found the answer, download this form and send it to the usual address: email@example.com to be in your chance of running these lush modules inside your system!
What are the Terms & Conditions?
• You must be a registered member of Overclock3D.Net. Registration is free and easy. Click here to signup now!
• Only one entry per person please. On entering the competition you will be sent a verification e-mail.
• If you live in a remote part of the world you may be asked to contribue to the cost of delivering your prize.
• As usual, Overclock3D moderators are excluded. Its a hard life eh lads!
• Competition ends 29th Jan 2007.
As usual - direct all questions and comments to our forums.
GOOD LUCK & GET ENTERING!