A-Data announces Tri-Channel Mem Kits
"X58 motherboard friendly DDR3 memory announced."
Published: 3rd October 2008 | Source: A-Data |
X58 Motherboard Ready
A-Data have launched their new Tri Channel DDR3 kits in preparation for the release of the Core i7 CPU and the X58 chipset based motherboards. The kits will be available as DDR3-1600+ and DDR3-1333+, and as a 3GB kit or a 6GB kit. The new kits will be branded as 'ready for X58 motherboards'.
- DDR3-1600+ & 1333+ 3GB/6GB tri-channel module kits are tested at 1600MHz/1333MHz
- Tested in tri-channel configuration at latency settings 8-8-8-24 2T for DDR3-1600+ and 7-7-7-20 2T for DDR3-1333+ at 1.65V-1.75V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard for basic system booting
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1333, 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
- * 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.